Sunday, August 27, 2006

 

Bryson's small website

I wanted a small website. Now I finally have one. NowI can do whatever I want. I will write about my b-day and other things. So lets get started. I don't want to waste time. My b-day is soon so I don't waste time. Rae is screaming her head off. I don't like it! Why did Rachal cross the road? She wanted to get her baby! Let's get into the story. I am starting a band. Isnt that fun! My own band! But I need money first. So my friends and I are going to wash cars. That is how we get money. That is the end.

Comments:
That is awsome
 
That is awsome
 
Good luck with washing cars. You can wash mine for money, but you have to come to Japan to wash it.See you in a few days.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home